Do tell your children that you love them and that the separation or divorce is not their fault.
◆ 让你的孩子放心,离婚不是个人失败的标志,也不是羞耻的原因。
Do reassure your child that divorce is not a sign of personal failure or a cause for shame.
◆ 从分居开始就建立一致的育儿模式。
Do establish consistent patterns of childcare from the beginning of the separation.
◆ 让你的孩子继续做一个孩子。
Do let your child continue being a child.
◆ 鼓励你的孩子继续与另一方家长保持关系。
Do encourage your child to have a continued relationship with the other parent.
◆ 建立并维持一个平静的气氛和稳定的环境。
Do establish and maintain a calm. atmosphere and a stable environment.
◆ 做到与父母双方保持定期的联系模式。
Do maintain regular patterns of contact with both parents.
◆ 将你们分居或离婚的情况以及生活安排的任何变化告知孩子的老师。
Do inform your child's teachers about your separation or divorce and about any changes in living arrangements.
◆ 让另一方家长参与孩子生活中的重要决定和事件。
Do include the other parent in important decisions and events in your child's life.
◆ 继续向您的孩子保证,即使您和另一方父母不再在一起,你们双方将永远爱他们、关心他们。
Do continue to reassure your children that even though you and the other parent are no longer together that both of you will always love and care for them.
离婚对孩子的 十不要:
◆ 不要在孩子面前进行敌对的、骂人的争吵。
Don't have hostile, name-calling fights in front of the children.
◆ 不要要求你的孩子选择他或她更爱谁,或者他或她想和谁一起生活。
Don't ask your child to choose whom he or she loves more or with whom he or she wants to live.
◆ 不要让你的孩子觉得他或她在父母之间穿梭。
Don't let your child feel like he or she is being shuttled between parents.
◆ 不要利用孩子作为情感支持,或作为你倾诉深沉秘密的对象。
Don't use the child for emotional support or as someone in whom you confide your deep, dark secrets.
◆ 不要试图通过阻止探视来伤害你的前配偶。
Don't try to hurt your ex-spouse by discouraging visitation.
◆ 不要说关于你前配偶的负面消息,即使你确信的认为这些消息是真的。
Don't say negative things about your ex-spouse even if you feel strongly that they are true.
◆ 不要利用你的孩子来向你的前配偶传递信息。
Don't use your child to deliver messages to your ex-spouse.
◆ 不要阻止另一方父母的亲属接触孩子。
Don't prevent the other parent's relatives from having access to the child.
◆ 不要让探视或监护权的问题与配偶和子女抚养费的问题挂钩。
Don't allow issues of visitation or custody to become linked with those of spousal and child support.
◆ 不要阻止前配偶给孩子钱财和礼物,更不要借孩子名义向前配偶勒索钱财。
Do not prevent your ex-spouse from giving money and gifts to your children, and do not extort money from your ex-spouse in the name of your children.